Rain o rain...




Rain o rain...


Looking out through the misty pane, 

When I see the crowded lane,

Trying to hear the pitter patter of the rain...
I feel so broken, so slain.

The much awaited rumbling clouds came,
And sprayed the pearls bringing down the flame,
But people didn’t come out to rejoice, 
All I heard was traffics noise.

Where are the paper boats gone?
They are awaited by the puddles in lawn.
Splashing water I can’t see anyone.
Why is everyone missing the fun?

Sitting in the sophisticated indoors,
People are not bothered anymore...
How can they drench themselves in their cool attire.
Moreover so busy in their choir!

But I go out to feel the fresh air,
For I still care...
To feel rains drops in my hands,
To thanks them for cooling my abode, my land!


Shristee

Comments

Popular Posts