More to Me



I am a little current of this vast ocean ...the ocean of love, the ocean
 of possibilities and the ocean of immense potential!
I move around from shore to shore. Sometimes hitting the shore in 
the form of a small wave. Sometimes diving deep into the depth of 
the ocean.

Each time I hit the shore I dissolve, loosing my existence. Yet I 
don’t fear! For I know that I am just dissolving into my ocean and 
it will bring me back again. Once back, I dance on the shores, I 
oscillate, I quiver, I ripple, I drift, I surge, I sweep and I glide with
 peace.

Ocean is my world, which I love to explore. From shore to shore. 
From heights to depths. I learn something new. I imbibe new
 discoveries. I always keep myself open to different changes, which
 comes from time to time.

When the turbulence comes, I gear myself and enlarge in the form
 of a big wave. Ready to take any challenge, I stay strong. And when
the storm has gone, I gently glide on the surface, singing the sweet
 songs on the shores.

I nurture everything that lies in my ocean. I keep them safe and 
sound. There are thousands of lives inside me and I help them to 
keep going on.

Sometimes, I feel lost in this vast ocean and I don’t know where to
 go. That is the time I let things be as they are, and go with the flow!
I have seen thousands of sunsets and thousands of sunrise. I know,
calm and stormy weather come side by side.
   
I am blessed, for I know that this world is one ‘vasudhaiva 
kutumbakam.’ Everything will one day merge into this vast ocean.
 So I fear none.
There is much #MoreToMe than I can ever think of, because I am
 always evolving. I am cheerful and optimistic. There is no end to 
me. Only #MoreToMe !

Comments

Popular Posts